Friday, March 13, 2009

Let the Sunshine

Well I sure did not know what kind of day to expect today because when I woke up at 4 am it was -25 Celsius with a windchill in the mid -30's. It is now 1 pm the sun is shining brightly, the wind is down to 13 km/h and the temp has gone up to -8 Celsius. Even though the kids gave me their cold I am going to bundle up and try and go for my daily walk outside and get some fresh air. I am counting the days that we will finally be able to put all the screens in our windows and keep them open so that we always have fresh air :-)



I have 14 different projects on my knitting needles and/or crochet hooks and am slowly but surely making a dent in them all. If everything goes according to Hoyle I should be able to finish two more dishcloth KAL's. I got the Cables for Ireland a KAL with KnittingKnook finished earlier in the week and have got row 40 finished on the KnittingKnook March special. I only have 15 rows left to complete the February KAL X's and O's with Rachel's Knitting Group and am half way through the March KAL with Monthly Dishcloths. I am going to really put my needles in gear to get these items finished before the Mid March KAL's start on March 16th. Wish me luck. I will post pictures later.

Kahlua's family has gone to Florida so she is visiting with us a couple of weeks.



Have a great day.

No comments: