Saturday, February 14, 2009

Love is in the Air - Happy Valentines Day

I hope that everyone has a great Valentine's Day and for all of the chocolate lovers out there I hope you get your favorites, but don't eat too many and get an upset tummy.

I also want to share a few of the Valentine knitting and crochet patterns that I really like :

Heart Shaped Placemat and Serving Ring

Two Hearts as One Hanging Towel Set

Sew-Funky's The Love Cloth

Heart Stitch Table Runner (C)

Conversation Heart Scarf Pattern

Hunter's birthday was on the 12th but her barbeque/party is today. I finished her name washcloths and was more than halfway finished the Stepping Stones afghan that I was doing for her birthday when I realized I had made an error way back around row 5 or 6. I have to block the cloths and will get the pictures before I wrap them up and hopefully if I really get my hands in gear I may be able to get the afghan done before 4 pm.

Hope everyone has a wonderful Valentine's Day and for all the Canadians a wonderful long weekend.

No comments: